Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Poland.
Academic year 2016/2017
How to apply:
• First semester – 1st May to 30th June
• Second semester – 1st September to 30th October
• Whole academic Year – 1st May to 30th June
You have to send by regular post the following documents:
• filled in application form
• nomination to become an Erasmus student from Your home institution
• copy of Your ID
• your photograph (3,5 x 4,5 cm)
• portfolio on CD
• Learning Agreement (final LA will be prepared after student’s arrival)
Admission is largely based on the portfolio and artistic quality. ASP in Gdańsk reserves the right to not to accept all the applications filed, due to Academy's limitations.
Please note that acceptance into the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk depends on the work presented and the level of the student as judged by the admission commission.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
ul. Targ Węglowy 6
80-836 Gdańsk, Poland