The ZŁOTY sign: zł; code: PLN), which literally means golden, is the currency of Poland. The 1 złoty is subdivided into 100 groszy.
• The Madison Shopping Gallery is an unusual place in the heart of Gdansk. Perfectly located, at the edge of the Old Town, the Gallery lies in the tract that cannot be missed by every tourist who wants impressions and attractions. The Madison Shopping Gallery comprises:
- almost 100 shops and service outlets
- restaurants, cafes and ice-cream shops
- tourist agencies and bureau de change
- underground parking lot
• GREEN MARKET in the middle of Old Town in Gdansk there is a market where you can buy everyday fresh and cheap fruit vegetables. Right next to the market there is an over 100 years old market hall where you can buy fresh and local produce organic food.
• The Manhattan Shopping Centre is located in the centre of Gdańsk Wrzeszcz on the main street - Grunwaldzka. Manhattan is a popular place to spend free time in Wrzeszcz – contains 70 shops, restaurants and cafes, the most popular fitness club in Gdansk, green roof with a restaurant garden and unique cultural offer: a theatre and an art gallery.
• In Galeria Bałtycka you will find 200 shops and boutiques, and even more fashionable brands - all under one roof in the centre of Wrzeszcz, the traditional shopping district of Gdańsk. An attractive selection of shops, modern architecture with glass-roofed areas, plenty of space (both inside and out) ergonomically designed for human traffic and car parking for 1100 cars - are the reasons that lots of people come and visit Galeria Bałtycka every day. Galeria Bałtycka is the biggest fashion centre not only in Tri-City but also in the entire Pomerania region.